Tramonti Paradiso Oceanview 2B 512 Salomón de La Cruz Tower C C-204, Cabo Corridor
Salomon de la Cruz Perez 512, 23467 B.C.S., Mexico
Property ID : 23-2171
Description: This second-floor condominium in ”Tower C” features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, providing stunning ocean views. You can take advantage of the spacious terrace, which can be equipped with an outdoor grilling kitchen. Tramonti Paradiso boasts a contemporary design that has been meticulously planned. The price of the condominium includes high-quality finishes and appliances, such as a full kitchen, built-in closets, interior and exterior doors, mini-split air conditioning, washer, and dryer. The onsite amenities at Tramonti Paradiso are impressive and cater to various needs. These amenities include 24-hour security, gated access, a clubhouse, a fitness center, a business center, a semi-Olympic swimming pool, a kids’ pool, pickleball and basketball courts, as well as a dog park.
As a homeowner at Tramonti Paradiso, you will be entitled to a 20% off food and drinks at the bars and restaurants of Pueblo Bonito hotels in Cabo San Lucas, as well as at the Steakhouse in Quivira Golf Club.
Additionally, there is a 20% discount on treatments at Harmony Spa, located at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, Sunset Beach, and Montecristo.
Private Remarks: Developer financing: To secure the property a 20% downpayment has to be made. During the construction phase 30% of the total cost will be due. The remaining 50% can be paid after the property is delivered: within 2 years (0% interest rate). Or either a 5-year or 10-year duration with interest rates applied. The financing can be made in pesos or dollars. Contact me for details.
Directions: From the Transpeninsular Highway, take the paved road leading to Home Depot. Continue driving until you reach Oceana, then make a right turn onto the unpaved road. Drive for approximately 2 minutes, and you will come across the mobile office and construction site of Tramonti Paradiso.
Unit Details: Deck/Terrace; Pet Friendly: Yes
Common Amenities: Fence; Garden; Gym; Pool; Security Guard; Pickle Ball Court
Appliances: Dryer: Gas; Range: Gas; Refrigerator/Freezer; Washer
Construction.: Flooring Type: Ceramic tile
Devices: Air Conditioning: Mini-Split; Water Heater: Electric
Road Type: Dirt Not Maintained
Connectivity: Internet: Infinitum (phasing this field out)
HOA Info: Dues Amount: 200; Dues Period: Month
How to Show: Agent to acompany; By Appointment Only